This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Exploding Box


Made this exploding box for a young couple in our church for her baby shower. The baby is a girl and her name is Aubri Isabella and she is due in Aug. I used Stampin Up card stock and graphics form PC Crafters and some of others that are public domain. The onesie I made myself from some on the large ones I have seen on the web. The shoe in the center is made of paper and from a template that I got years ago and I'm not sure where but I know that one of the ladies on the web has one also for a girl shoes and a boys shoe . I will try to find the link and post it later. The tag has a place for mom to put Date of birth, time, weight and length. This was a real fun project. Thanks for taking the time to look
Dee

No comments: