This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Have A New Memeber of Our Family

We got Lucy a couple of months ago. Our Daughter in Love called an said she knew of a little dog that needed a good home. The family that had Lucy had gotten her from a man that was abusive to her and they couldn't have another animal in their apartment. SOOOO she called us and we now have a very spoiled rotten rat terrier mix. She has a attitude but we love the stuffing out of her. She's my dog when Jim's not at home, but as soon as he walks in the door she is his shadow. We both didn't think we could love a dog so much. We have had other dogs but we didn't get as attached to them as we have her. Maybe we are getting older. LOL!!!!
On this LO I used Shawns digital art from Designs by J3. Go and check out her beautiful designs at www.designsbyj3.com
Have a great day
Donalda

No comments: