This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love This Stamp Set

As a teenager we lived in the state of Washington and our yard was full of different types of flowers and one of my favorites was our lilac bushes. So when I saw this stamp set from Stampin Up I had to have it.
Stamped the image on Whisper White with Stampin up Eggplant ink, Kiwi Kiss and Old Olive the lighter color is Brilliance pearlescent purple.
The Whisper White was put on Eggplant card stock. Elements and ribbon form Michaels.
The sentiment is from Stampin up and it says my friend.






This picture is the inside of the card.
This is Friday and we are getting ready to go clean the church. So have a wonderful day



No comments: