This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Love Vintage



Good Morning!!! So glad that you could stop by my blog and see some more of my humble attempts at making cards. I see cards that so many of you make and just drool. Went shopping yesterday to get the thing that I am making for Thanksgiving. We are going to our middle son and our daughter in love home. Our youngest will be there also. Our oldest son and his girlfriend will be here on Dec 8th. We haven't seen him for a year and a half when my husband had triple by pass surgery. We are so excited that we will all be together for a few days during the holiday season. This card is on Stampin Up old olive CS. DP from a scrap pack from Hobby Lobby. Buttons from a garage sale. Peeloffs from the UK. Picture I'm not sure where I got it but it is one of my favorites.


This card is on Stampin Up CS and elements from their hodgepodge hardware in antique brass that is discontinued. Flowers from JoAnn's Fabrics. Ribbon from Dollar Tree and picture from public domain.
I just love anything vintage maybe because I am too!!! Isn't it anything over 25 years old. I guess that is in a car LOL!!!
Hope everyone has a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Donalda


No comments: