This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tis the Season


Today is a beautiful sunny morning here in the Midwest. Yesterday it was cold and raining but the sun is shining today. Starting to make plans for Thanksgiving. How about you? We usually put our tree up Thanksgiving day after all the festivities especially when the boys were home. When we lived in the Bay area we would go to Pier 39 for the lighting of the Christmas Tree which started the Christmas Season. I really love this time of year. So I have a couple more cards to share with you today


The card is kraft paper cards that my husband got at a garage sale for me. Santa stamped on Whisper white card stock,matted on black CS. Stamp and CS are both from Stampin Up Ribbon and buttons are from Walmart.



This card is on Baja Breeze, matted on DP from Hobby Lobby. Snowman is stamped on Whisper white and colored with markers all from Stamping Up. The Matting behind the Snowman is a hologram paper made at a company I used to work for. Ribbon and snowflake is from Dollar Tree.


Have a great day.
Donalda






1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Donalda, I love both of these cards. They're adorable. You're coloring is fabulous!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!