This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

3 More Cards






I love these lovely ladies, but I am so glad that I don't have to get dress like that every day. I have used a lot of my cards recently so I am making some new ones to replace them. This is an Anniversary card. The card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 kraft paper and envelope. The red is from some of the haul that my DH got at a garage sale last summer so is the kraft paper. The ribbon is from a bulk buy bag from Hobby Lobby and the punch is Martha Stewart. I don't know who made the stamp for again it is one that I got in the stamps my DH got at the garage sale.





These two cards are 3X3 note cards. They are so quick and so much fun to do. Card stock is Stampin Ups Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Stamp: Snag'em Stamps
Art From: The Feathered Nest
Rhinestones: Paper Studio
Ribbon : Unknown
Have a great day
Donalda

No comments: