This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally!!!!!!

I have finally gotten some of my newer cards scan in and a couple of them have items from the Blog candy I won for Cindy at Heart's Delight Cards. Go check out here blog it is worth the trip.


This card I us a retired Stampin Up stamp that my DH found at a garage sale for me this summer. I stamped it on watercolor paper and cut it out with my new nessties for Cindy. Then I water colored it with Stampin Up markers and pearlscents also from Cindy. The pearlscents are hard to see because I still having to use my scanner but hoping to get a new camera soon. The DP is from Making Memories Boho Chic collection. I don't remember where the ribbon is from but I think it was a bulk assorted bag from JoAnn Fabrics and the Prima flowers and brads are from my blog candy from Cindy. The inside is also part of the stamp set and I used the same thing that I did on the front of the card only I used the Large oval nessties. All the cardstock is Stampin Up. I had alot of fun doing this card.


Thanks for stopping by


Domalda

No comments: