This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Monday, March 30, 2009

My Boys Are All Together

My two younger sons left Saturday morning for Ca to get there older brother to move him to Ohio. This will be a time that they will never forget. I know that both of the girls are on pins and needles waiting for them here and in Ohio to get back home. This is a big step in Keith's life for he has spent all but 3 years of his life in Ca. 16 yrs in the Bay area and 17 in LA. So moving to Ohio is going to be quite a change but that is where his heart is now. We are so excited to have all of out kids with in 4 hrs of us.

Kurtis and Kalvin ready to leave.

Have a great day

Donalda

1 comment:

Gayla M. Baughman said...

Hi Donalda. I sure enjoyed your blog. You are still so talented. The cards are beautiful. I added your blog to my favorites. I'll visit often. Love you so much!