This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday

May 3 our middle son Kurtis and his wife Amanda celebrated their anniversary so of course I had to make a card.


This is the inside of the card.



Base is CS from Stampin up. Shimmer paper from Hobby Lobby embossed with Texture tile with Big shot both from Stampin Up. Elements from Dollar Tree and Walmart. and peeloffs from the UK. Punch from Fiskers. 3d sheet from a 3d group I belong to.





May 8th is Lisa's Birthday so here is her card.

Inside of Card

CS from Stampin up, DP from Making Memories. Elements from Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Peeloffs from the UK . 3d sheet for a 3d group that I belong to.

Thanks for looking

Have a great Mother's Day

Donalda


No comments: