This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Late Mother's Day Cards

I know that it is kind of late to be showing Mother's Day cards. But here they are any way.

This card I made for Cheryl's Mom. Cheryl is our Pastor's wife . This is a Tri fold card and is so much fun to make. I used a 3d image that Penny made from the 3d group that I belong to. The card stock is from Stampin Up. The DP is from DCWV The Luxury Stack. The flowers were given to me and the ribbon was on a clearance isle at Walmart. The Peel Offs are from the UK.


Inside of card

Second Card
Inside of card
This one I made for my friends mother. She is a stately woman and she loves blue.
The card stock is from Stampin Up The DP is from Hobby Lobby but I don't know the maker for it it was scraps that I had. The 3d image sheets were made by Danielle from a 3d group I belong to. The Elements are from Walmart and Michael's and Hobby Lobby. The Peel Offs are from the UK. The little rhinstones are made by Taylored Expressions which I got from the blog candy I won.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Donalda

No comments: