This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love Ya!!!!!



My mothers family is having a family reunion and Memorial for my Uncle in Twin Falls, Idaho today and tomorrow. I sure wish I could have gone but wasn't able to. My grandparents had a farm with cows and horses when I was a little girl, Then my Uncle took it over when my grandparents move into town. I have great memories of the farm including milking some of the cows by hand. LOL !!!! So when I got this cute 3d image from my 3d group and I had to use it. I'm really not into cows but this graphic is so cute, I had to do it up. I hope you all enjoy looking at it as I did in making it.
The base of the card is from Stamping Up. The DP if from Hobby Lobby one of there scrap packs. The boarder is textured cardstock from DCWV, punched with a Fiskers punch. I got the ribbon from Big Lots in a clearance bin. The rhinestones are from Joann Fabrics. The sentiment is handwritten and punched out with an oval punch from Marvy. The inside is done with the DP and black boarder on Whisper white card stock

Have a great day!!!!
Donalda

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Hi Donalda (that was almost my mom's name but she ended up a "Donna". That's what you get when your dad's name is Donald)!

I will add you so you pop up tomorrow, k? Speaking of popping up, the dimension on this fun image is so neat! Super cute work!