This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Celebrating

Today my best friend and love of my life are celebrating 38 years of marriage. There isn't a day that I haven't thanked God for bring Jim into my life. He has been there for me thorough sickness and death of my mother and Grandparents. He was there for all the good times and all the bad and I love him more today than the day we said I do. I hope that my kids all have the same experience with their love ones. We are in Tennessee at a Ministerial conference with Dave and Cheryl and having a wonderful time.
Hope you are having a great day for I am.
Donalda

No comments: