This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm Back

So much for keeping my blog updated this year. I had surgery on March 18, and now I am finally beginning to feel like I can do things again. I have so many ideas running around in my mind, now to get them into card form is the next thing. I hope to get some new pictures on here the first of the week sooooo!!!!! Please come back and take a look.

To all my friends Thanks for all the well wishes.

Have a great day

Donalda

3 comments:

Gayla M. Baughman said...

Dropped by to say hi. Love you sweetie! Also love coming to your blog and looking around. Glad you're doing better. Think of you often. Love, Gayla

Diane Noble said...

Great to see your comeback! Take care of yourself and I'll be checking in on you.

Vicki Davis said...

Hello, hello from Peculiar Missouri. Diane is my upline and I couldn't be happier that you are now part of our group. Welcome!!!!