This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally


Well I have finally gotten some pictures taken of some of the cards that I have made recently... It has taken me a while to get back into the grove after being under the weather and then surgery but hopefully everything is going in the right direction.


This card I made for a friend that is having his 8oth Birthday this week.



Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampin Up - Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: KC Company
Stamp Set: Stampin UP
Peel Offs: UK
Paper Studios: Gold hail heads - Hobby Lobby







I hope you have a great day.

Donalda

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Great card and wonderful layout. Like all the interplay of images and elements. Love the rich, warm tones.