This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Girl Mini Album

Here is another mini album that I made for a baby girl. I made this one for a Great Grandma of her Great grandchild. The Grandma is giving it to her Mom for Christmas. She will bring me the photos to put in it, so in the mean time I thought I would share what I have done so far. The book is made from medium weight chipboard. I painted the edges with Delta Ceramcoat acrylic paint in white. Used designer papers for pages and tags. I used clip rings to bind it together. I made the accordion fold flowers.

Recipe: Medium weight chipboard - The backs
of designer paper packs.
Flowers - Prima, silk flowers that I took
apart to make my own and paper flowers
made by me
Rhinestones - Micheal's
Lace and Ribbon - From my days of doll
making. Joanne's, Hobby Lobby and Big
Lots
Buttons - Walmart
Fiber's - Big Lots and Dollar Tree
Designer Paper - Nana's Nursery by
DCWV
Stamps - Clear Stamps by Paper Studio
at Hobby Lobby
Cardstock - Stampin Up













Thanks for taking a look and please feel free to leave comments

If interested in anything on this blog please contact me at my email address on the right

Hugs Donalda

No comments: