This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Tag


Since I have not been doing a lot of crafting I have watched a lot of tutorials on U-tube. There are alot of talented people out there. Anyway I found several that are doing tags, Mini Albums and so forth. So I said to myself you can make them also so here is my first Tag.





I also watched a lot on making flowers. The flowers on this tag are handmade by me. Yesterday the one on the shadow box was made of paper this on is make with ribbon. They are really alot of fun to make. The ribbon has wire on both sides. You can make them out of anything you have.















Recipe: Chip board from back of paper packs Flowers - Handmade by me
Vintage photo - Vintage freebies
Rhinestone Flourish - Walmart
Fibers and ribbon - Big Lots
Designer paper - K&Co
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage photo
Vintage lacy - from my friend Ms Fredia

Have a great day.

Hugs Donalda

If you see anything on this site that you are interested in please contact me at the email address on the right.

No comments: