This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Post of the New Year!!!!

I hope that everyone had a great Holiday and that things are beginning to get back to normal.  We spent the Holidays with our middle son and his wife here in Nashville.  We had a real nice time but would have loved to have all the kids here.
Now on to what I hope to do this year is keep this blog more up to date than what I have in the past.  I also want to participate in more things as far as my crafting goes.  I also plan on getting my Etsy Shop going again.
I am trying my hand at doing videos on Youtube.   So far they are just what I have made or received but I hope to do some tutorials.  If you look at my side bar you will see the videos of the things I have been doing this last month.
So feel free to leave comments and please come back often for I plan on doing better
Hugs
Donalda

No comments: