This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Year Masquerade Mask and Clutch Swap

Another swap at A Little Scrap of Heaven that I did.  This one was hosted by Cynthia Anderson also
We were to make a mask and clutch.  Cynthia make the template for the clutch.  We could use hers or another one.  I used hers.   My swap partner Linda Anderson likes butterflies so when I saw the butterfly mask I had to have it.
I painted the mask with Folk Art Metallic Sequin Black.  I used a teal braided trim that I got at Hobby Lobby and I made the flower from a vintage lace that I found in Indiana.  The center of the flower is a vintage ear ring that I took the back off of.  I also used the other on on the clutch.  I also painted the clutch with the same paint.
The bling is from Michael's







 Had lot's of fun making this. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my creations.  Please feel free to leave comments for I do read them.  Also have videos of these swaps link on the right side.  I must apologize for the clicking noise on my camera.  I don't know why it does that maybe from dropping it to many times.  Have to get anew one soon.
Hugs
Donalda

No comments: