This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Altered Clipboard and Pen Swap

Yet another swap I did on A Little Scrap of Heaven.  This one is also hosted by Cynthia Anderson.  We were to make a Altered Clipboard and Ink Pen my swap partner is Jessica Baker.  We both told each other that we didn't care what color so when I got hers it was really funny that we both chose the same colors.    If you would like to see the one she made please go to my Youtube channel and see my video....  It's really beautiful.   The one I made for her is and regular size clipboard.   I used Tradewinds paper from DCWV.  Lace from an shop in Terre Haute.  The flowers I made myself out of nylon curtain panel that I cut into circles and stamped on.  The brown ones are ribbon.   I used feathers and butterflies that I got from Michael's.   This was a really fun swap.
Clipboard and Pen




Top of clipboard

Pen and Holder
Bottom of Clipboard
Close up  Clipboard flowers and butterfly
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Feel free to leave a comment for I do read them
Hugs
Donalda

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Donalda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/