This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just A Little Rambling!!!!

Well here it is 17 days into the New Year and I haven't done anything about my blog.  So I thought that I had better come here and say something.  So here it is SOMETHING!!!!!  LOL!!!!  No seriously I just want to stop by and say Thank you to all that follow my blog and Youtube channel.  I have made some wonderful friends because of the crafting community on here.  My goal is to do a better job this year.  We will see.   I also want to Thank Sherri Baldy for the wonderful bookmark that I received from her and also I won the name the digi for one of her beautiful designs .  I named her "Lil Miss Cupid".  You can find her beautiful creations here on facebook /www.facebook.com/sherri.baldystamps or at http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/.   This is a picture of her.  Will post a picture of her all done up as soon as I'm finished.  
Digi Stamp Lil Miss Cupid Ella Bella Buttons & Bows  Sherri Baldy
Lil Miss Cupid

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Donalda

No comments: