This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

First Time Using Tim Holtz Distress Markers

So today I decided to get busy an make a card I had bought a few of Tim Holtz Distress Markers so I thought that I would take them out for a spin..  I didn't have any watercolor paper on hand so I thought that I would just use 110# cardstiock by Georgia Pacific.  Well it has issues but none that I couldn't live with.  I had this cute digital image by Sheri Baldy and printed it out and I started playing and this is the results.  I did make mistakes but like I said I can live with them.  The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts which I won on a facebook group call Scrapbooking with ME.  Everything else is things that I have in my stash.  Thanks for stopping by and taking  look.  Please leave a comment as I do read and appreciate them.  Hugs, Donalda

No comments: