This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Two New Cards

Today I made two cards using Flower Soft Stamps Called Moments in time.  I stamped them both with Memento black ink on water color paper.  I then use Tim Holtz Distress Makers and colored them.  Then I added the flower soft.  Then I assembled the cards.  The base cards are from Micheal's and the paper is some scraps that I have had in stash for a very long time.  I do believe that the pink and cream paper is DCWV but not positive.  The Rickrack and lace are from my stash also.  The ribbon in the inside of the card  I got from Seema Khan in a give away.  The WOC flowers are also from a giveaway that I won on Srapbooking with ME on Facebook.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my new creations and please feel free to comment.  Hugs Donalda








No comments: