This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Amazing Altered Hard Hat for Liza

A few weeks ago I was watching a video on youtube by Jonnie(Tabasco14) showing a gift that she had received from Lisa (Maggie2005cupcake) and it was of a beautiful altered hard hat.  I made a comment that I needed to make myself one for those that know me I'm for ever walking into something and leaving welts and bruises on my head.  She was so generous and offered to make it for me.  OMW!!!!! It's beautiful.  I got it in the mail today and I can't tell you how gorgeous it it.  Pictures or video do NOT show how gorgeous it is.  All I can say is thank you Lisa for your generosity and amazing talent that you have shared with me.  I have also put a video up so go take a look and go visit Lisa's channel and leave her some love and tell her I sent you.  Have a great day.  Hugs Donalda














No comments: