This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday Cards

the first one is for a very special lady in my life.  She not only is my friend but also one of my Pastor's.  She haul me everywhere I need to go.  She goes way beyond the call of duty.  She is very special to me...  I thank God for her every day.  So on to the card.  It had to be special and I found these digi's from Jade Dragon so I used them.  She also loves the color purple (that's another thing we have in common)  and bling so I did it up,,,,   The designer paper is scraps that I have had in my stash for ever.  Like I said I am trying to use up all my scraps.  I may never get to use a full sheet of paper again.  LOL!!!!!  I used a black card base that is from Michaels.  I also used a paper doily from my stash...  Same with the bling but is is from Michaels also.   The flowers are from WOC and from my stash.  This was a really fun card to make.  I used my Spectrum Noir and Copics on the digi images.  









This is the second card I made.  It's a ;pt simpler but I thought that the digi and the sentiment said it all so why add more.  I'm not sure who the artist is on this one but I have had it for ever but this is the first time that I have used it.   Again the papers are scraps that I have and the sentiment is stamped on to a Spellbinders label. die....  The ribbon and the lace are from my stash and the card base is kraft card stock from Michaels Colored it with my Spectrum Noir and Copic's pens.  Love to color.....  






Thanks for taking a look and please leave a comment for I do read and appreciate each and every one of them .

Hugs 
Donalda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these . Colours are fab xxx

Unknown said...

fabulous hun first one is nice and bright love them both. hugs sis