This is a place where I share my creations and things that I have received from other creative people. It also is a place to share with my friends and family things pertaining to our life.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Card Made Using My Spectrum Noir Pens

My hubby bought me 72 Spectrum Noir markers for Christmas and this is one of the first Digi that I colored so its not as good as I would have liked but hey it's a learning curve.   I'm not sure who to give credit to for this image for I have it in my Misc Digi file on my computer and didn't get where I got it from so I am so sorry,  The papers I used are some really old scrapes of Designer paper scraps that I have had for ages. I'm trying to get rid of all those pieces of scrap paper that I have laying around.  I hate to throw away anything.  The rose is from Wild Orchid Craft which was in a winning I got from Scrapebooking with ME.  The label is Spellbinders and the thinking of you is a Studio G stamp from Michael's,  So is the flat flowers and the bling and butterfly.  Had a great time doing this card.  Thanks for taking the time to look.  Hope that everyone is staying warm.  When I go up  this morning it was 3 F and I don't know what the temp was with the wind chill Al I know is it's really cold for this part of Tennessee.



 Hugs, Donalda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the shading and how you have layered your card hun absolutely stunning . hugs to you sis

pauline said...

I love it ,brilliant and love the flowers x

Marie Richardson said...

Oh wow Donalda shes lovely well done. Ive got speccies too and love colouring with them am just not that good at it lol
Hugs
Marie
xxx